SimPod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fansite for The Sims fans! In celebration of The Sims 3!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Vote for us!

Poll
SPORE Sister Site - Good Idea?
Great Idea!
What I want/need in the Sims 3. Updated: 1/14/09 Vote_lcap10%What I want/need in the Sims 3. Updated: 1/14/09 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Not Bad
What I want/need in the Sims 3. Updated: 1/14/09 Vote_lcap40%What I want/need in the Sims 3. Updated: 1/14/09 Vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Not Sure
What I want/need in the Sims 3. Updated: 1/14/09 Vote_lcap20%What I want/need in the Sims 3. Updated: 1/14/09 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
No
What I want/need in the Sims 3. Updated: 1/14/09 Vote_lcap30%What I want/need in the Sims 3. Updated: 1/14/09 Vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Definately Not!
What I want/need in the Sims 3. Updated: 1/14/09 Vote_lcap0%What I want/need in the Sims 3. Updated: 1/14/09 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

What I want/need in the Sims 3. Updated: 1/14/09

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir-Robert

Sir-Robert

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-01-12

What I want/need in the Sims 3. Updated: 1/14/09 Empty
PostSubject: What I want/need in the Sims 3. Updated: 1/14/09   What I want/need in the Sims 3. Updated: 1/14/09 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:48 pm

Here is what I want/don't want in the Sims 3.

What I want.
-More Interactions!
What I mean by this is I want more interactions between Sims. For example in Sims 2 Sarah is a Sim who I have "raised" since child stage. She was best friends with her mom and still is; relationship:97-100. So she just lost her job, just got pregnant, and the father doesn't want to marry her. She is down in the dumps so she calls her Mom at 4AM I call her and I get this message: Don't call me so early in the morning jerk! Now a real mother with that type of relationship would help stay on the phone with her daughter.

-Online Network
I think it would be cool if teens and older could maintain their relationships online with a system like Myspace or Facebook.

-"Competing with the Johnson"
Rivalry between neighbors would get great!

-More TV Channels

-Stay at home Nanny
I have some high powered Sims a stay at home Nanny would be great.

-Famous
I want to see you to be able to publish a book you write on the computer, if you become Mayor you should be recognized around town. Same with being a star or being popular.

-Connected N'hoods
Able to live in One N'hood and call Sims from other N'hoods.

-Woohoo
Ability to Woohoo almost more places.

UPDATE: 1/14/09

-Job Connections
If a Sim's parent is a CEO of a company the parents should be get the children into a higher starting job

-Open/Close curtains

-Open/Close windows (was suppose to be in sims 2)

-Ability to place roads in N'hoods creator

-Longer Days
not that much but its annoying how it take 30 mins for a sims to get out of bed, go downstairs to prepare breakfast

[u]Expansion Packs

-Just another day
Seasons, Free time, Bon Voyage, for the Sims3, 15 more traits, more cars, more elections, 3 more careers,

-Big Business
OFB for Sims3 but now you can make your buisness into a chain and place other chains into other N hoods manage your chain(s) from home seeing how sales are, what item you need to sell more or less of, who is getting bad performance reviews, who needs to be fired, put ads in N'hoods to make Sims desire your product/business for it. Start from a home buisness to a huge empire.

-Living the High Life
Sims Superstar, Sims house party, Sims Glamour life, Sims House party, Apartment for the sims 3 with 15 more traits, more luxurious items, 4 more careers,

Reason I haven't posted that many EPs for Sims 3 is because EA said they will bundle more EPs into one because of the Economy

I'll post more later!

Last edited by Sir-Robert on Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChiChi
Moderator/Graphics Designer
ChiChi

Number of posts : 50
Which Trait Best Describes You? : Hopless Romantic
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: What I want/need in the Sims 3. Updated: 1/14/09   What I want/need in the Sims 3. Updated: 1/14/09 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:17 am

Sir-Robert wrote:
Here is what I want/don't want in the Sims 3.

What I want.
-More Interactions!
What I mean by this is I want more interactions between Sims. For example in Sims 2 Sarah is a Sim who I have "raised" since child stage. She was best friends with her mom and still is; relationship:97-100. So she just lost her job, just got pregnant, and the father doesn't want to marry her. She is down in the dumps so she calls her Mom at 4AM I call her and I get this message: Don't call me so early in the morning jerk! Now a real mother with that type of relationship would help stay on the phone with her daughter.

-Online Network
I think it would be cool if teens and older could maintain their relationships online with a system like Myspace or Facebook.

-"Competing with the Johnson"
Rivalry between neighbors would get great!

-More TV Channels

-Stay at home Nanny
I have some high powered Sims a stay at home Nanny would be great.

-Famous
I want to see you to be able to publish a book you write on the computer, if you become Mayor you should be recognized around town. Same with being a star or being popular.

-Connected N'hoods
Able to live in One N'hood and call Sims from other N'hoods.

-Woohoo
Ability to Woohoo almost more places.

I'll Post more later!

I think the rivary and more interactions will definatly be there ;D More TV channels dun usally get added until the Expansion packs.

I heard a rumour that your sims might be able to be famous.

There was already online communitation in The Sims 2.

There is no nanny anymore there will be babysitters instead thank god! lol

Connected N hoods is a good idea but I dont think they will be in since the game only comes with one neighbour hood. Which I am happy with.

I dunno about woohoo not much has been said on that.
Back to top Go down
Jjovers
Jjovers

Number of posts : 51
Which Trait Best Describes You? : Evil, hehe

PostSubject: Re: What I want/need in the Sims 3. Updated: 1/14/09   What I want/need in the Sims 3. Updated: 1/14/09 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:59 am

i hope the ea dont let us down Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.jjovers@simpod.co.uk
Ashleighx

Ashleighx

Which Trait Best Describes You? : Evil !

PostSubject: Re: What I want/need in the Sims 3. Updated: 1/14/09   What I want/need in the Sims 3. Updated: 1/14/09 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 1:18 pm

I have seen In the blog that ChiChi kindley posted the link for us What a Face

That you can still only woohoo In the bed Laughing

But maybe they will add more place's In the EP's ? Very Happy Wink
Back to top Go down
ChiChi
ChiChi

PostSubject: Re: What I want/need in the Sims 3. Updated: 1/14/09   What I want/need in the Sims 3. Updated: 1/14/09 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:57 pm

Yeah i think they might add stuff like that in the Hot Date remake expansions Smile
Back to top Go down
Ashleighx

Ashleighx

PostSubject: Re: What I want/need in the Sims 3. Updated: 1/14/09   What I want/need in the Sims 3. Updated: 1/14/09 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:18 pm

Hehe yea that would be funny Laughing

flower
Back to top Go down
Jjovers
Jjovers

Number of posts : 51
Which Trait Best Describes You? : Evil, hehe

PostSubject: Re: What I want/need in the Sims 3. Updated: 1/14/09   What I want/need in the Sims 3. Updated: 1/14/09 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:17 am

hot date expansion pack, that takes me back :L
Back to top Go down
http://www.jjovers@simpod.co.uk
ChiChi
ChiChi

PostSubject: Re: What I want/need in the Sims 3. Updated: 1/14/09   What I want/need in the Sims 3. Updated: 1/14/09 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:58 am

I still think the sims 1 is better than the sims 2. Only the sims 2 has weather lol.
Back to top Go down
Ashleighx

Ashleighx

PostSubject: Re: What I want/need in the Sims 3. Updated: 1/14/09   What I want/need in the Sims 3. Updated: 1/14/09 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:49 am

ChiChi wrote:
I still think the sims 1 is better than the sims 2. Only the sims 2 has weather lol.

Lol true !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What I want/need in the Sims 3. Updated: 1/14/09   What I want/need in the Sims 3. Updated: 1/14/09 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What I want/need in the Sims 3. Updated: 1/14/09
Page 1 of 1