SimPod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fansite for The Sims fans! In celebration of The Sims 3!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Vote for us!

Poll
SPORE Sister Site - Good Idea?
Great Idea!
What are you going to do First on TS3 ? Vote_lcap10%What are you going to do First on TS3 ? Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Not Bad
What are you going to do First on TS3 ? Vote_lcap40%What are you going to do First on TS3 ? Vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Not Sure
What are you going to do First on TS3 ? Vote_lcap20%What are you going to do First on TS3 ? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
No
What are you going to do First on TS3 ? Vote_lcap30%What are you going to do First on TS3 ? Vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Definately Not!
What are you going to do First on TS3 ? Vote_lcap0%What are you going to do First on TS3 ? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

What are you going to do First on TS3 ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashleighx

Ashleighx

Number of posts : 50
Which Trait Best Describes You? : Evil !
Registration date : 2009-01-12

What are you going to do First on TS3 ? Empty
PostSubject: What are you going to do First on TS3 ?   What are you going to do First on TS3 ? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 1:46 am

I know that there Is a similar thread In the EA forum's but I thought I would start one here =].

So what Is the First thing your going to do ?

I'll Start... I'm going to make my family: My Mom, Dad, Brother and Me =]
Have'nt decided on trait's yet since I keep changing my mind about them but anyway's...

What are you going to do First ?

Get Posting ! =D
Back to top Go down
TU90

Number of posts : 6
Which Trait Best Describes You? : Absent minded
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do First on TS3 ?   What are you going to do First on TS3 ? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:22 am

First i am going to create an umarried couple in
CAS. Then move them into an affordable house
and furnish/decorate it.

Then just play the game.
Back to top Go down
ChiChi
Moderator/Graphics Designer
Moderator/Graphics Designer
ChiChi

Number of posts : 50
Which Trait Best Describes You? : Hopless Romantic
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do First on TS3 ?   What are you going to do First on TS3 ? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:51 am

First I'm gonna play the tutorial

Then spend several hours playing the premade familys or maybe even weeks til I get them at a stage that I like. i.e ( solving all their problems. Especially the family with the pregnant woman in the criminal career track. I will get the baby to follow her foot steps and her keep her career. And then find a new man and make more babies. Then leave her career when and become a good mother too her kids, only a really cool mum that knows alot of cool stuff etc)

Then after ive sorted the premades I will make my own family that I will play for awhile and maybe a second family.

I think its pretty easy to play only one family in the sims 3. And just play it for generations. I will do that and switch between families when problems arise and stuff.

I main family that I will play most often is one im hoping to make a story on. But I might make a test family first just to get used to the game. And then make it.

Very Happy cherry
Back to top Go down
Angel

Number of posts : 7
Which Trait Best Describes You? : Artistic
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do First on TS3 ?   What are you going to do First on TS3 ? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:31 pm

I'll probably play the tutorial first, just to get a feel for what's new and things, and I'll go around getting to know the premade families.

Then I will create a sim to play with. Probably a young adult female... perhaps loosely based off of me. And I'll build her a cute little house to live in. I do love building houses. And I'll have her go around getting to know people and doing stuff, and get her married to one of the guys, make them have lots of cute babies, and I'll probably end up playing their family for a few generations.
Back to top Go down
SimPod
Admin
Admin
SimPod

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: lol im evil!   What are you going to do First on TS3 ? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 3:44 pm

I'm gonna build a house, admiring the graphics of course Wink
Then build a family - A single mum with two teenage boys (who have a high relationship) - the boys will soon move out together and I will then make a "Story Blog" of their life! (Maybe!) lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.simpod.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to do First on TS3 ?   What are you going to do First on TS3 ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you going to do First on TS3 ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SimPod :: The Sims 3 :: General-
Jump to: