SimPod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fansite for The Sims fans! In celebration of The Sims 3!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Vote for us!

Poll
SPORE Sister Site - Good Idea?
Great Idea!
You need to sort out the sims 3 section. Vote_lcap10%You need to sort out the sims 3 section. Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Not Bad
You need to sort out the sims 3 section. Vote_lcap40%You need to sort out the sims 3 section. Vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Not Sure
You need to sort out the sims 3 section. Vote_lcap20%You need to sort out the sims 3 section. Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
No
You need to sort out the sims 3 section. Vote_lcap30%You need to sort out the sims 3 section. Vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Definately Not!
You need to sort out the sims 3 section. Vote_lcap0%You need to sort out the sims 3 section. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

You need to sort out the sims 3 section.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-18

You need to sort out the sims 3 section. Empty
PostSubject: You need to sort out the sims 3 section.   You need to sort out the sims 3 section. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:11 pm

You need to sort it out, there are forums which need to be locked until it's release.

Its not done correctly, i am just going to have a second look.
Back to top Go down
http://www.djforums.info
Dan

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: You need to sort out the sims 3 section.   You need to sort out the sims 3 section. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:12 pm

Ok right, yeah every forum under the sims 3 catagory should be locked and the forums should say (Closed) next to all the locked forums.

Until it's release, because there are forums for the same things currently.
Back to top Go down
http://www.djforums.info
Ashleighx

Ashleighx

Number of posts : 50
Which Trait Best Describes You? : Evil !
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: You need to sort out the sims 3 section.   You need to sort out the sims 3 section. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:14 pm

Too me there Is nothing wrong with TS3 section of the forums... Why do you think It needs sorting out ?
Back to top Go down
SimPod
Admin
Admin
SimPod

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: You need to sort out the sims 3 section.   You need to sort out the sims 3 section. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:39 pm

Ashleighx wrote:
Too me there Is nothing wrong with TS3 section of the forums... Why do you think It needs sorting out ?

My thoughts exactly...
Back to top Go down
http://www.simpod.co.uk
Jjovers
Moderator/Graphics Designer
Jjovers

Number of posts : 51
Which Trait Best Describes You? : Evil, hehe
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: You need to sort out the sims 3 section.   You need to sort out the sims 3 section. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:08 am

There is nothing wrong with the sims 3 section, we have closed the sections that cannot be used yet, but i see no problem at all with chatting about the game and posting screenshots and such? have a look at other sites they all do it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.jjovers@simpod.co.uk
ChiChi
ChiChi

Which Trait Best Describes You? : Hopless Romantic
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: You need to sort out the sims 3 section.   You need to sort out the sims 3 section. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:03 am

Jjovers wrote:
There is nothing wrong with the sims 3 section, we have closed the sections that cannot be used yet, but i see no problem at all with chatting about the game and posting screenshots and such? have a look at other sites they all do it Smile

Indeed. The sims 3 section is fine. But if you have anyother idea please let us know! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Ashleighx

Ashleighx

Which Trait Best Describes You? : Evil !
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: You need to sort out the sims 3 section.   You need to sort out the sims 3 section. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:41 am

And anyway Dan... If you've only come here too tell us what too do and boast about your site... Then go and run your site the way you want It too run. As for this one I like the way Its run, It has a nice small community [which will get bigger] tongue

But anyways just go back too your site and leave this one alone !
Back to top Go down
SimPod
Admin
Admin
SimPod

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: You need to sort out the sims 3 section.   You need to sort out the sims 3 section. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:22 pm

Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.simpod.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You need to sort out the sims 3 section.   You need to sort out the sims 3 section. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You need to sort out the sims 3 section.
Page 1 of 1